Thursday, March 6, 2014

General Finishes Corporation Products

I recently was contacted by General Finishes Corporation, {Facebook Page} to see if I would be interested in trying out a few of their products.
Of course I would!!
They were kind enough to send me a variety of products...


Here are the first two pieces that I've used their products on.



Their milk paint went on like butter, no thickening up & covered nicely...
The glaze was also easy to work with & I loved their clear satin wax... you just squeezed it out of the bottle & wiped on!
I am looking forward to trying out the other items that I have not yet had time to get to.

Please note: I did receive free products however I was never asked for a post or response of any kind.
The opinions I have posted are entirely my own! Great products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment